Seduction Deduction

Sometimes it's fun to see little clues around in your daily life and try to paint a picture with them, Sherlock Holmes style. I had one such experience on Saturday while I was out for a run.

I often see beer cans or liquor bottles on the side of the road, and this day was no exception. There was the usual assortment of evidence of alcoholism. But among the brown weeds and grass, something red caught my eye. As I ran past, I could just make out what appeared to be lacy underwear. So I figured someone had an exciting night.

And I continued on. Then, about 2/3 of a mile further down the road, I saw what was unmistakably a pregnancy test. Ah, the plot thickens. That exciting night has consequences.

That was all for now. But in 9 months I'm going to make sure to run down the same road and see if there are any discarded diapers.

Comments

)en said…
Wait-- was it positive???
Joel said…
I guess I need to go back and look.

Popular posts from this blog

50