Lost

I was thinking recently about some of the possessions I have somehow lost over the years. I lost a couple of important souvenirs from my mission for example: a tie given to me by a great family, and a set of brass chopsticks made especially for me by a wonderful lady we taught. I also managed to lose my original wedding ring, which has since been replaced by a less expensive one. “This is why we can’t have nice things!” (Tangent: I’ve noticed that hand lotion is the cause of 100% of ring losses in my family, as we have had several scares with Katie’s, caused by taking the rings off to apply the lotion.)

What have you lost?

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

An entire case of cereal.

Belgium Waffle Iron.

A lid to a tupperware bowl. I miss it.

A box of annoying, loud, and mildly inappropriate children's' toys. No idea what happened to that. *innocent face*

joel said...

Yes, my mom occasionally "loses" the grandkids' toys that are causing problems.

Lakeisha said...

That's the best aesnwr of all time! JMHO