A Post You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

This morning I was thinking about all the things I have been bitten by. The list includes dogs, cats, mosquitoes, grasshoppers, ants, spiders (statistically speaking; I don’t think I’ve even been conscious when I received a spider bite), my pet hamster when I was a kid, my pet garter snake (last night as I was trying to put medicine in her nose), my son, geese, ducks, fish (trying to get a fishing hook out of their mouth), and probably a bunch of other things I’m not even aware of.

Do you have anything interesting to add to the list?

2 comments:

Nathan Mulford said...

Well Ive been bitten by the entertainment bug.

Jen said...

you have a pet snake?? jealouuus!

i've never been bitten by anything cool. I've never even been stung by a bee. Kind of a rip-off. I do like to bite things though.