[Note: I'm moving the advice project to its own blog; the email address will remain the same.]


Anonymous said...

In reference to your "Consider Your Problem Solved" blog:

One option you might want to mention to the woman who is being stalked, is to hire (if she's able) a private detective. The guy stalking her may be stalking someone else as well, and a PI might help her nail the guy.

(Sorry about commenting here for your other blog, but the other one doesn't allow anonymous comments.)

Joel said...

I made that change, so anonymous comments can now be left.