Me Me Me!
I’ve seen the “25 things about yourself” blog post on quite a number of friends’ blogs, but I had resisted posting my own because I thought it was unoriginal. But I guess nothing else about my blog is that original anyway, so here we go.
Oh, and just for fun five of these things are going to be a total lie. See if you can guess which ones.
1. I like to drink milk when I eat pickles.
2. I have no nail on my right pinky toe.
3. I know from personal experience that fried chicken intestine tastes like bacon.
4. I always carry a couple tissues in my pocket.
5. My favorite Bugs Bunny character growing up was Marvin the Martian.
6. I am a cat person (not that I would put them on nanny-cam or anything).
7. When I was about 5, I stole a pack of gum from the supermarket. I didn’t get caught.
8. I once flew a kite from inside a moving car.
9. My favorite drinks are milk, grape juice, and ginger ale.
10. I once dug up a coprolite.
11. I received two black eyes in a fight with a bully in junior high.
12. I think golf is the dumbest sport/hobby ever (except on Wii Sports, which is awesome).
13. I can do this weird rippling wave thing with my tongue.
14. I had to drive myself to the emergency room once.
15. I like cantaloupe, but not honeydew.
16. I can recite pi to 75 places.
17. I don't play basketball (or any other team sport).
18. I take long showers, heedless of the fact that I'm apparently destroying the environment by doing so.
19. I never beat Super Mario Brothers (not having a Nintendo growing up didn't help, of course).
20. I really don't like traveling very much.
21. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be a surgeon.
22. I do worry about losing my hair. When I lose enough, I plan to shave my head.
23. I'm never late.
24. When I was a kid, I injured myself so much (mostly by hitting my head, apparently) that my parents had to take me to different emergency rooms so nobody would think I was being beaten.
25. Despite the many self-inflicted injuries, I've never broken a bone.