Take My Ego, Please

Okay, the new blog is up and ready, complete with its first writing sample (but read the introductory post first, at the bottom of the page). If I don't already have your email address, you'll have to give me one to include on the list of people allowed to access the blog. If you're squeamish about posting your e-mail address in the comments, either go create a new account just for this or send it to me via email at jojohoser@gmail.com. As for the rest of you, I'll add the e-mail addresses I already have for you, unless I hear otherwise.

Comments

Kevin Lloyd said…
Where is the link to this special secret blog of yours? Or is it like one of those google billboards where you have to solve the code to find it?
Joel said…
I just realized that you can send me your email address as a comment, but I don't have to publish it. So you won't be inundated with spam and other creepy emails as a result of participating in this experiment. So I won't publish the comments that just contain an email address.
Krista said…
Can I have access to it? I don't know how often I'll be able to read it or post, but I've always thought that you could be great writer and I want a piece of this bit of possible history. That way, if you get published you'll have to thank me or dedicate the book to me. I think you know my email.

Popular posts from this blog

50