Lend Me Your Eyes

Some people use blogs to record actual to-be-published writing, and I was considering doing the same thing (with fiction, since I have no more interest in writing non-fiction than I do in reading it), since it’s not like I spend all day at work being edited too. But it might be helpful motivation for me to work on my writing more, and I personally believe that my blog readers are among the most exceptionally intelligent people on the planet. As such you might be able to help me make improvements. If I do this it will be an invitation-only blog, so my question is, by a show of hands, how many of you would be interested in adding one more blog to your already bloated reading schedule?

Comments

Erin Stones said…
I would read it, but I am almost certain I would NOT fall under the intelligent category you speak of. And if you think I wasn't all that intelligent back in school, you should see me now that I have had two babies who apparantly took half my brains with them! Ahhh... so there you have it, an unintelligent mother who is willing to read your blog. Now it is up to you whether or not you would really WANT me to read it!
MDawg said…
Do you think we read your blog because we are intelligent or are we intelligent because we read your blog? In any case, I would read your writing.
Jenn Hansen said…
I would be interested...
Joel said…
I know, Todd, but it does actually seem justifiable to keep it separate. If I keep it public, anybody could plagiarize my stuff, and I'd rather only my friends were able to do that.
)en said…
I agree, I AM exceptionally intelligent. heh.

I raise my hand, of course i would be interested.
ATH79 said…
I can't promise to read the new blog but if there are any pictures or designs I promise to look at them. How about that?

Popular posts from this blog

50